M·A·C Studio Chromagraphic Pencil
A creamy, soft-point pencil ideal for use as a liner, or to outline and define designs.
Key Claims and Benefits
- Long-wearing when applied to face and body
- Appropriate for contact lens wearers
- Dermatologist tested
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Safe for waterline usage
- Draw, line and define on the face, body and eyes.
- Use to draw out a body design or create outline and definition on finished body art.
- Ideal for use in conjuction with other M·A·C Pro makeup mediums.
- Basic Red, Genuine Orange and Process Magenta should not be used in the eye area or on waterlines.
- Primary Yellow, Landscape Green, Marine Ultra, Rich Purple and Hi-Def Cyan should not be used on waterlines.
- Marine Ultra, Black Black, Pure White, NC15/NW20, NC42/NW35 and NW25/NC30 should not be used in the lip area
Ingredients: Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Triethylhexanoin, Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\ Copernicia Cerifera Cera \Cire De Carnauba, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ozokerite, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Tin Oxide, Citric Acid, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Bronze Powder (Ci 77400), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Copper Powder (Ci 77400), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 (Ci 15850), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 21 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
When will it arrive?
Provide your US shipping zip code to get an estimated arrival date for in-stock items.